HOW TO MAKE LIQUID SOAP LIKE THE POPULAR BRAND YOU KNOW.
Liquid soap is known among many Nigerians, as they mostly use to wash kitchen wares like plates.
Making liquid soap is very easy, and the cost of materials are not expensive,you can make up to 10 liters of liquid soap with 1,000naira as cost of chemicals.
People who are into the business of liquid soap production can testify how profitable this business is.
If you don’t want to go into the business, you can decide to make it for your House hold use, this gives you the opportunity to be sure of the chemicals used in the production, it will also save you the cost of buying, when you can easily make yours at cheaper price.
Let’s get started with the production of our liquid soap.
You can produce your own liquid soap at home, exactly like the popular brand you know.
*sulphuric acid -1 liter.
* Nitrosol -1/8 kg.
* SLS – 1/2kg.
* Texapor – 1/4 kg
* Colour ( u buy any color u want either green or blue). To ur taste.
* fragrance – you buy lemon fragrance or orange any one you desire.
*soda ash – 1/2 kg.
1.Add 1/8kg of nitrosol in 15 litres of water to dissolve completely and stir very well.
2. Add 1/2kg of SLS in 2 litres of water separately and add to step 1.
3. Dissolve 1/2 kg of soda ash in 2 liter of water separately and add to 1 again and stir.
4. Add sulphuric acid and texapor one after the other then stir very well until you have a smooth blend without any lumps
5. Add any color of your choice but dissolve in little water first.
6. Add any fragrance you prefer ( lemon,rose) to give it a good scent.
7. Stir very well and leave for about 30 minutes for it to settle and ferment.
8. Your liquid soap is ready.
9. Package for sale.
If you have any questions,drop it at the comment section.
You can join my Facebook group: baking and crafts ideas to learn more.