Natural Remedies for Pimples.
Pimples is a common skin problem,it appears mostly where you have a functional oil glands like the face, chest and neck.
It starts when the pores of your skin gets blocked with oil and dead skin cells.
Pimples can be as a result of puberty, some ladies gets pimples when they reach puberty stage, pimples can also occur as a result of hormonal changes, genetics , stress and a lot of others.
Tested and trusted remedies you can use for your pimples are:
* Green tea – ,Do you know green tea can help you remove your pimples. Green tea consist of tannins and flavonoids which helps to fight inflammation and the bacteria that causes pimples
How to use green tea for treating pimples;
* Boil hot water , when it is hot, remove from fire.
* Then pour the hot water on green tea bag that must have been in a cup or bowl. Or better still boil the green tea inside the kettle.
* When the green tea is cool.
* Pour in a plastic.
* Dip your cotton wool inside it and be applying it on your face or where you have pimples, do this twice daily.
* Another remedy you can try for pimples is the use of aloe Vera .
You can pluck aloe Vera from your farm , if you are aloe Vera farmer like me or you simply buy the one in beauty store, apply on your face.
If you are using the one from your farm , you need to scrape the gel out of the aloe Vera leaves, it is the gel you will use on your face.
Another remedy you can use is mixing honey and cinnamon.
How to use it
Take two tablespoons of honey mixed with one teaspoon of cinnamon use it to make a paste and apply on your face.
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter to get notified when I post new articles, you can follow on Instagram as well Oluwakemi_blog