Easy guide on how to make hair conditioner
You can make your hair conditioner at home, this recipe makes your hair to be soft, remove dandruffs from your hair and makes it grow longer.
You can as well go into hair conditioner making business.It is a very profitable one ,as ladies can’t do without using conditioner on their hair.
You can start making it From the comfort of your home and start supplying salons and super markets. Hair conditioner is an hair care products used by most Nigerian women, it is mostly used along side with hair shampoo
Although ,there are different brands of hair conditioners in the market, some of them are actually bad and can cause damage to your hair leading to hair breakage, your ability to make good quality conditioners will stand you out among the various brands flooding the Nigeria market.
One beautiful thing about hair conditioner business is that you will surely make the double of your capital, once you package it well and produce a good quality one, your customers won’t want to try other brands but yours.
Let’s look at the materials needed
*Paraffin oil- 5kg
*Croda wax- 1/4kg
*Colourant( the colour you use depends on the colour you want your conditioner to bring out after production)- to your taste
* Fragrance- to your taste
* Water – 10 liters
* Antisol- 1/8kg
* Methyl paraben- 1/4kg
* In a clean bowl, dissolve 10 litres of water and leave it overnight for it to melt.
* Heat your paraffin oil on a low heat inside the pot that is on gas or stove
* Add, croda wax, lanolin, methyl paraben and acetyl alcohol into the pot one by one , mix thoroughly to make sure the chemicals melted well.
* Remove from fire.
* Add the chemicals inside the pots to your antisol that you soaked overnight and mix well.
* Add glycerine, fragrance, colour, if you are using colour.
* Mix very well with wooden ladle to achieve smooth paste of conditioner
* Package into containers.
Photo credit: internet