How to make Kuli Kuli
Kuli Kuli is a popular snacks among Nigerians and other west African countries.It can be eaten with garri and cold water or you eat it alone.
Kuli Kuli is easy to make and cheaper to produce.it comes in different shapes and sizes. It is called peanut bars in English.
Have you been looking for business you can start, you can start making Kuli Kuli and pack inside a nylon for sale and supply supermarket or sell to school children.
* 2 cups of groundnut ( dry or roasted one)
* 1 tablespoon of ginger powder
* Little salt to taste
* You can add sugar to it, if you like- 4 tablespoons of sugar.
* one tablespoon of grinded pepper ( powder pepper)
* Vegetable oil – for frying.
1. Grind or blend the groundnuts using a blender,it should not be completely smooth
* scoop the grinded groundnut into a clean cloth and try to squeeze out the oil as much as you can. By doing this you are extracting the oil and this will leave you with the paste you will be needing. The oil you are able to squeeze out will determine how crunchier your kuli kuli will taste.
*Pour the mixture into a bowl and add the ground pepper, ginger powder and mix with wooden ladle.
* Add sugar and salt to the mixture.
*Begin to mold the paste into either small balls or any shape you like. You can add a little water to make the moulding easier.
* Put vegetable oil on fire, begin to fry the Kuli Kuli