How to make digestive biscuits.
Biscuits are made with flours and other ingredients. It is loved by both young and old. You can take some with tea as breakfast.
This simple tutorial will put you through on how to make biscuits at home.
* 225g of wheat flour
* 60g icing sugar
* 120g butter
*1 tsp baking powder
*60ml of evaporated milk
* 1/4 tsp of salt
First of all preheat your oven to Fahrenheit or 180° Celsius.
* Grease your baking tray/sheet with butter.
*In a clean bowl, sieve wheat flour, icing sugar, baking powder and mix all of it together.
*Then add in butter, mix with your hand until you get fine and smooth texture
* Then use your wooden ladle to createmake a well in the middle of the dough and pour in your evaporated milk and mix very well with your wooden ladle.
* sprinkle flour on a smooth working surface or a flat table then place your dough on it and knead the dough.
If you observe that the dough is too sticky, sprinkle more flour on it.
* Then roll the dough flat to form a smooth dough and make it a bit more than 3/4 to 1 inch thickness or to your desired thickness.
*Then Use your biscuit or cookies cutter, to cut the biscuit to your choice of shape and size.
* Place ur cut biscuits on your prepared baking tray/sheet.
* Then put the biscuits in baking tray to bake.
* Remove from oven when you observe it has fully baked.