How to make plantain puff puff.
This is puff puff, in another dimension, it tastes better and good than the regular puff puff you know, a bite will make you ask for more and more.
These are the tips to make it at home,it is easy to make.
*2 overripe plantains
*1 scotch bonnet pepper (ata-rodo) –grounded
*1 and half cups of flour.
2 teaspoons of yeast
* Three tablespoons of sugar
* Vegetable oil for frying.
Peel the plantains and mash till it becomes smooth and put in a clean bowl
*Then add in your flour, yeast, sugar, ata rodo, and a little water to mix it ,it should not be too watery.
* Cover the mixture inside the bowl and leave aside for up to 50 minutes for the yeast to make it rise.
* Place your frying pan on fire and put vegetable oil,let it heat.
*Scoop a spoonful of batter into the hot oil.
* Repeat the process by frying it till it becomes golden brown.
* Serve with cold zobo or drink