How to make spring rolls.
Nigerian spring rolls is a very popular snack served as part of ”small chop” at parties.
If you have not tasted it before,try and taste it , this is a snack on a new level that will make you ask for more.
Spring Rolls ingredients:
* chicken breast
* Carrots- grate it
* Chicken stock-
*Vegetable oil for frying
*Spring roll wrappers.
* In a clean pot put the grated cabbage and add the chicken stock and boil until the cabbage becomes soft.
* Then add the grated carrots and the green peas to it to cook for few minutes.
* Remove the contents from the pots and put in a bowl leaving the water behind in the pot, you only need what you boiled.
* Put frying pan on fire ,add vegetable oil ,let it heat up ,then add your chopped onions, minced chicken.
* Stir fry your chicken, add curry, seasoning cubes let it cook a bit .
*Now add your carrots,peas, cabbage that you boiled the other time and mix well to the chicken, let it cook for few minutes.
* Take a small bowl, add a tablespoon of flour and a little water. Mix thoroughly and keep aside. This would be needed to bind the spring roll wrappers.
* After that spread out the spring roll wrappers and add the filling( the chicken, green peas, carrot and cabbage).
*Then Fold together and seal the edges with the ”binder” that you prepared the other time
* Then fry in vegetable oil till it becomes golden brown.
* Serve with cold drinks or zobo