How to make rice flour and its benefits.
Rice flour can be prepared as a swallow and eaten with any soup of your your choice.
It is also useful in skin care as it prevents the skin from sun tan, prevents the appearance of pimples, wrinkles, useful as exfoliating agent to remove dead skin cells which will enable your soap or cream to work effectively.
Check out how to make rice flour and how to use it to achieve a glowing and flawless skin without breaking the bank.
How to make rice flour.
* You can blend your rice flour in a food processor or blender.
* Or pound in a mortar and sieve the wanted part. That is your rice flour.
* To use it to make swallow, you prepare it the same way you prepare amala.
* For skincare, take two tablespoons of rice flour, one tablespoon of turmeric powder and one tablespoon of milk, mix together and apply on your Face
* Leave for few minutes and wash off with warm water.
* Do this thrice a week and watch your face glow