How to make butter pie.
This is mostly sold by hawkers in the south part of Nigeria.
It is easy to make and fills the stomach. For those looking for business to start with little capital, you can start butter pie and supply schools and churches.
3 cups of flour.
1 teaspoon of baking powder
4 tablespoons of butter
3tablespoons of sugar
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 egg for brushing
1/2 cup of water.
* In a clean bowl, add flour, baking powder,salt and sugar and mix together.
* Then add your butter to it and mix .
* Then add in your water and mix to form a dough
* Grease your baking pan
* Roll the dough on a flat table or on chopping board.
* Cut it in form of logs or your desired shape and arrange on baking pan
* Rub each of it with egg white.
* Bake in oven till it is golden brown
Photo credit: Cookpad