*1/2 cup of coconut oil
*1 cup of cocoa powder
*6 tablespoons of sugar
*1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
* Melt the coconut oil in a small
pot over the gas or stove.
* After it has melted remove the oil from fire.
* Add the cocoa powder, sugar vanilla to it
* Ensure, everything is well mixed.
Then Pour the chocolate into silicone molds or a lined baking or cake pan and put in the freezer for an hour or more to make it harden.
The shape of your chocolate candy is determined by the shape of your silicon moulds or your cake pan
* Then remove from the freezer ,once it has harden and enjoy.