How to make akara chips
* 2 cups of Beans
* Seasoning and salt to taste.
* Rodo pepper or use scotch bonnet pepper.
* Soak and peel the beans coat or beans peels.
* Grind the beans, onions, and pepper using blender or food processor.
*Add seasoning and salt to taste. Seasoning is optional to the beans paste, you just grinded.
* Heat your vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan
* Do not mould or use spoon to scoop the beans paste, just drop small small of it into the oil and fry.
* Fry till it becomes crispy and golden brown
* Remove from fire.
Photo credit: freestuffsng