ALOE VERA LIGHTENING SOAP
This soap recipe clears even the most stubborn stretch marks, sun burn , pimples and other skin blemishes leaving your skin spotless.
*2 stems of Aloe vera or 4 teaspoons of ready made or over the counter aloe Vera.
* One tablespoon of honey.
*500g of soap base
* 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
* Colour: green or other preferred colour.
* Perfume- as you desire.
* Vitamin E oil- two tablespoons.
* Peel the aloe-vera stems to extract its gel.
* Extract the gel in a bowl.
* You can decide to buy over the counter or already packaged aloe Vera gel.
* Blend the aloe Vera gel.
*Using a double boiler method , melt your soap base.
*After the soap base has melted, add your coconut oil, honey,vitamin E oil, colour, perfume
Your soap mould shape is what your soap will bring out.
* Grease the soap mould with coconut oil to allow the soap to be easy to remove from the mould when it solidifies.
* Pour the soap mixture into the soap moulds.
* Leave the soap in the mould for 12 hours.
* Then remove from mould and use to bath.
* Watch your skin glow