How to make ice lolly
This brings back childhood memories and so easy to make. You can sell to school children and earn extra income.
* Powdered Milk- 3 tablespoons.
* Sugar- 3 tablespoons.
* Vanilla essence- 1 teaspoons.
* Food colouring of your choice – 1/4 teaspoon.
* 1 glass cup of hot water.
If you want more quantities, you can increase your measurements.
* In a clean bowl, add your clean hot water.
* Add your powdered milk.
* Mix together.
* Then add sugar, vanilla essence, colouring and ensure it is well mixed.
* Since you are using hot water,let it cool down.
* Put in small nylon and tie the mouth of the nylon.
* Put in freezer to block