weHow to make ice cream cone
Check out the easiest way to make ice cream cone.
* 1/2 cup of sugar
* 1/4 cup of butter melted
*4 tablespoons of evaporated milk
*1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
*⅓ cup of all-purpose flour
* Pinch of salt.
* Little vegetable oil.
In a large bowl, whisk your eggs and sugar.
* Then add butter, milk and vanilla into the mixture and whisk.
* Add in flour, salt and mix.
The next thing to do is to heat a small skillet or griddle over a low heat.
* Grease the pan with vegetable oil.
* Then pour the batter you previously mixed into the skillet and turn to spread out the batter into a thin circle.
*When you observe that the underside is golden brown, flip for the other side to get done as well.
* Remove from fire and fold to form a cone shape, do this when it is hot and use the end to seal it.
* Put on a tray to get cool and use for your ice cream