Eggless chocolate cake recipe
This recipe tastes so yummy and you will definitely ask for more.
*One cup of all purpose flour
*1 cup of white sugar
*1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
*1 teaspoon of baking powder
*1/2 teaspoon of salt.
*1 teaspoon of baking soda.
*1/2 cup of hot water
*1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
* 5 tablespoons of yoghurt
*1/2 cup of evaporated milk
*1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
* First of all Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees C.
* In a clean bowl, (let’s say Bowl A) sieve your flour.
* Add in sugar, salt cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda.
* Take another clean bowl , add the oil and the hot water and mix.
* Leave it for some time to cool down a bit ,then add the yoghurt, milk, vanilla essence and mix.
* Then gradually add the mixture to the bowl containing flour and other ingredients you previously mixed Which is bowl A.
* Ensure it is well mixed.
* Grease your pan.
* Pour in the mixture into the baking pan.
*Bake for 35 minutes and check if it is done. If you insert toothpick into it and comes out clean,then your cake is done.
* Remove from oven