Recipe for 100 pieces of doughnuts.
Did you receive order on making large quantities of doughnuts and you don’t know how to go about the measurement of the ingredients to use.
Then check this out.
* 2.5 kg of flour.
* 200g of butter.
* 250g of white sugar
*75g of yeast
*2 and half teaspoons of nutmeg.
* 10 eggs
* 1 and half tin of evaporated milk.
* Vegetable oil.
* 1 tablespoon of salt.
* 500ml of water
In a clean bowl, pour in your sugar and milk and mix well till the sugar is dissolved.
* Take another bowl, add in Flour, Yeast, Salt and mix together.
* Make a well in the center of the bowl.
* Then pour in the milk/sugar mixture and mix well.
*Add the in butter, eggs , nutmeg into the batter and mix well , the dough is already formed.
* Sprinkle a little flour on the table or chopping board you will be using to prevent it from sticking to the table
* knead the dough with your hands until it is non sticky.
* Make the dough into a ball and put in a bowl and cover it with a cloth for the dough to rise for up to 45 minutes.
* Then roll with rolling pin and use cutters of your choice to cut the dough into a round shape.
* You can use a round object like a cover of a small bowl to cut out the shape.
* Then leave for 25 minutes to rise.
* Fry in vegetable oil.
* Don’t let it get burnt.
* Your doughnuts is ready.
Once it is cool, you can decide to sprinkle little sugar on it.