Check out the easiest way to make queen’s cake.
*125g of butter
*150g of white sugar
1/4 cup of milk
*250g of all purpose flour
*1 teaspoon of baking powder.
* 1 teaspoon of grated lemon rind
*pinch of salt.
*One teaspoon of vanilla extract or black currant.
*Pre heat your oven.
* Grease your muffin pans or paper cases with little butter.
* Using a mixer, mix butter and sugar until it becomes fluffy.
* Add in the eggs and milk gradually and mix
* Take another bowl,sift your flour ,baking Powder.
*Add the flour, baking powder, salt into the creamed mixture.
* Begin to dish the mixture into the prepared tin/paper cases that you have greased with butter and bake for few minutes.