Chocolate Ice cream recipe
A tastes will make you ask for more.
* 1 1/2 cup of whole milk
* 2 cups heavy cream
* 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 cup of white granulated sugar
* 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
*Mix together milk, cocoa powder, and sugar. You can use a egg whisk or a mixer.
*mix till the sugar and cocoa powder is dissolved
*Stir in heavy cream and vanilla extract.
*Put in an airtight container.
* Then put the container inside the freezer for at least 5 hours
* Your chocolate ice cream is ready