How to make Mango Jam
This is mango season, make use of it to make mango jam.
You can use mango jam to eat bread.
Check out the easiest way to make it.
* Mangoes -10 or more depending on the quantity you want to make.
* White granulated sugar -1 cup.
* Lemon juice – 4 tablespoons.
* Wash the mangoes.
* Peel the back to reveal the flesh.
* Dice the flesh of the mangoes, leaving only the inner seed.
* Blend the flesh or the mango pulp with the aid of blender.
* Place pot on fire, add the blended mango and stir.
* Add in the sugar and lemon juice and stir.
* Let it cook for few minutes till you observe that the jam is already forming.
* Then remove from fire to cool and store in airtight jar for use